MOSTRA ROTA is an exclusive trade event, as only trade visitors may access the exhibition grounds. Upon entering, trade visitors are formally required to present their personalized Barcode-card sent to them by ROTA, or the invitation sent to them by an exhibitor. In detail:
Make your visit to the event as easy as possible and avoid any queuing, simply by using the Barcode-card sent to you by ROTA. Upon entering the exhibition present your card and enter the event directly, without any delay.
Visitors holding an invitation are formally required to make their way to the venue welcoming office (reception). Making sure that the invitation bears the store or company business stamp, visitors are kindly asked to present it along with their business card.
- SAFETY IS A PRIORITY
To ensure your visit at the exhibition is enjoyable and in total safety we would like to present you a series of important measures that will apply in exhibitions.
We suggest you to visit our exhibitions during weekdays.
We also inform you that the following special entry rules will apply and temperature measurement will be deployed.
- People under 18 years old are not allowed entry.
- Entry to professionals not related to the subject of the exhibition as well as relatives, collaborators and acquaintances is not allowed.
SUGGESTIONS FOR A SAFE VISIT
- Prefer to visit the exhibition during weekdays, in order to prevent overcrowding during the weekend
- Prepare your visit by downloading the exhibitors list from the exhibition’s website.
- Keep the necessary distances and all the rules of hygiene and safety.
WE STAY SAFE AT THE EXHIBITION
Our company organises all its exhibitions by implementing a health protocol, approved by the government authorities, and by using the Metropolitan Expo exhibition centre, which has been certified COVID SHIELD by TUV AUSTRIA.
METROPOLITAN EXPO Exhibition Centre Athens International Airport ″El. Venizelos”
16-19 September 2021
Daily: 10:00 a.m -20:00 p.m
Commercial Visitors will be able to get a free copy of the show catalogue, available at the show reception desk.